Aperture Control: 101
This nine-part video series dives head-first into the theory and practice of aperture control.
1) What’s the point of learning aperture control?
2) General differences, pros and cons, of an “open” vs “closed” aperture.
3) Easiest way to start improving aperture control NOW, with what you’re ALREADY doing.
4) How to model other players set-ups.
5) How to practice to naturally and easily improve aperture control.
6) A classic drill for finding just the right balance between flow and tension.
7) Mouthpiece buzzing for people who hate mouthpiece buzzing.
8) More more more.
9) Introduction to embouchure isometrics.
To access these lessons you need to REGISTER with a free user account. If you have previously registered for any of the other free courses you can re-use that same login information by clicking “I have an existing account.”
If you have already registered for these videos you can re-access HERE.
*You will remain logged in to BTB after registering but if you have somehow been logged out you can login using the widget on the right side-bar of the BLOG page.*